- keri (-geri) - kick
- mae geri - front kick. mae geri keage is a snap front kick, and mae geri kekomi is a thrust front kick. The strike is made with the ball of the foot (josokutei), and with the toes pulled up and back. mae kakato geri is a kick that strikes with the heel.
- kin geri - Gedan kick using kasokutei (top of foot ).
- mawashi geri - roundhouse kick
- ushiro geri - back thrust kick
- yoko geri - side kick. yoko geri keage is a snap side kick, and yoko geri kekomi is a thrust side kick. The strike is with sokuto, the outside edge of the foot.
- kansetsu geri - stamping kick, joint kick
- kake geri - hook kick
- ashi barai - foot sweep. Either a hooking sweep using the inside/instep of the foot (sokko) or a larger sweeping of the leg.
- mae tobi geri - jumping front kick
- yoko tobi geri - jumping side thrust kick
- hiza geri or hiza ate - knee kick
- tobi geri - jumping kick
- tobi nidan geri - jumping double kick
- ushiro tobi geri - jumping back kick
- yoko tobi geri - jumping side kick
- ura yoko geri - spinning side kick
- ura yoko tobi geri - spinning jumping side kick
- ura ushiro tobi geri - spinning jumping back kick
- ura mawashi geri - spinning roudhouse kick
- kakatoto oshi - heel kick/heel drop
- fumikomi geri - stamping kick, strike is made by stamping inwards (the kansetsu geri is similar but towards the outside).
- gyaku mawashi geri - reverse roundhouse kick. Delivered from inside to outside of body.
- mikazuki geri - crescent kick (inside to outside). Also called soto mikazuki geri.
- kakato geri - inside crescent kick (outside to inside). Also called uchi mikazuki geri.
- ura mikazuki tobi geri - spinning jumping crescent kick
- otoshi geri - descending kick, or axe kick (also otoshi kake geri)
17:00:00 - 2013 Waipukurau Camp
2013 Waipukurau Camp
2013 Waipukurau Camp - 12:00:00